50 Inspiring & Witty Email Signature Quotes To End Your Emails
Here at Patronum, we’re renowned for being experts when it comes to managing Google Workspace users email signatures. We’re the only email signature management solution on the Google Workspace Marketplace that allows you to include any value from the Google Directory within your email signature. We’ve had customers use these values for preferred pronouns, working hours and even providing advanced notifications when individuals will be away from the office.
We thought we’d seen it all, but due to the frequency in which Patronum updates users email signatures within Google Workspace, we’ve discovered that you can use Patronum to add inspiring and witty quotes to your user’s email signatures. Simply update your Google Directory with an inspiring quote from Shakespear, or even better a quote from Master Yoda and Patronum will apply these to your email signatures.
Try not, do or do not, there is no try. – Master Yoda
Having a unique quote on your email signature is not right for everyone, but it can add a bit of personality to your emails, and maybe, just maybe make your readers smile. However, a note of caution, make sure your quotes aren’t inappropriate or offensive to others.
If you need some ideas here are 50 inspiring and witty quotes that you can safely use on your email signatures.
Inspirational Quotes For Email Signature
If you’re the kind of person who likes to motivate others, including yourself, then including an inspirational quote in your email signature shows you look for inspiration everywhere.
1. “Every problem is a gift — without problems, we would not grow.” — Anthony Robbins
2. “Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you’ll land among the stars.” — Les Brown
3. “Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.” — Albert Einstein
4. “Life is 10 per cent what happens to you and 90 per cent how you react to it.” — Charles R. Swindoll
5. “You can’t cross the sea merely by standing and staring at the water.” — Rabindranath Tagore
6. “Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does.”— William James
7. “Believing in yourself can be hard, especially when no one else believes in you, just be proud of who you are, and believe anything is possible if you put your mind to it.” — Rashida Rowe
8. “With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.” — Eleanor Roosevelt
9. “The more man meditates upon good thoughts, the better will be his world and the world at large.” — Confucius
10. “Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment.” — Jim Rohn
Success Quotes For Email Signature
11. “Action is the foundational key to all success.” — Pablo Picasso
12. “Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.” — Dale Carnegie
13. “Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.” – Warren Buffet
14. “Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it.” — Maya Angelou
15. “The ladder of success is best climbed by stepping on the rungs of opportunity.” — George Bernard Shaw
16. “Don’t aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.” — David Frost
17. “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” — Colin Powell
18. “I honestly think it is better to be a failure at something you love than to be a success at something you hate.” — George Burns
19. “What is success? I think it is a mixture of having a flair for the thing that you are doing; knowing that it is not enough, that you have got to have hard work and a certain sense of purpose.” — Margaret Thatcher
20. “The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty.” – Winston Churchill
Movie Quotes for Email Signature
21. “Frankly, my dear, I don’t give a damn.” – Gone With the Wind
22. “I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse.” – The Godfather
23. “May the Force be with you.” – Star Wars
24. “Fasten your seatbelts. It’s going to be a bumpy night.” – All About Eve
25. “Toto, I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore.” – The Wizard of Oz
26. “Show me the money!” – Jerry Maguire
27. “You can’t handle the truth!” – A Few Good Men
28. “I’ll be back.” – The Terminator
29. “Well, nobody’s perfect.” – Some Like It Hot30. “It’s alive! It’s alive!” – Frankenstein
30. “A boy’s best friend is his mother.” – Psycho
Witty Quotes For Email Signature
Email signatures don’t always have to be so serious. By including a witty or funny quote at the end of an email, you can lighten the mood and show your coworkers your quirky side while remaining professional at the same time.
31. “If at first you don’t succeed, then skydiving definitely isn’t for you.” — Steven Wright
32. “The day after tomorrow is the third day of the rest of your life.” — George Carlin
33. “Just when I think I have learned the way to live, life changes.” — Hugh Prather
34. “Good ideas come from bad ideas, but only if there are enough of them.” — Seth Godin
35. “You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.” — Winston Churchill
36. “Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live.” — Norman Cousins
37. “You’ve got to dance like nobody’s watching, dream like you will live forever, live like you’re going to die tomorrow, and love like it’s never going to hurt.”
38. “Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company.” — Mark Twain
39. “Life is hard. After all, it kills you.” — Katharine Hepburn
40. “Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately, it kills all its pupils.” — Louis Hector Berlioz
Wise Quotes For Email Signature
If you want to sound more professional and incorporate a bit of your knowledge into your email signature, choosing a wise quote is helpful. It can make you sound smart and sophisticated.
41. “In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.” Abraham Lincoln
42. “A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool.” — William Shakespeare
43. “Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead.” — Oscar Wilde
44. “There is more to life than increasing its speed.” Mahatma Gandhi
45. “Life’s most persistent and urgent question is, ‘What are you doing for others?” Martin Luther King, Jr.
46. “Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future.” John F. Kennedy
47. “Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile.” Albert Einstein
48. “Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become.” C. S. Lewis
49. “No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.” — Aesop
50. “Balance is Key” – Mr Miyagi