5 Reasons Why Email Signatures Are Important
In the Middle Ages monarchs, bishops and other nobles would issue official decrees, and documents and sign them with a wax seal. The wax would typically be pressed with a unique handheld seal or with a signet ring.
Today, wax seals are rarely used and most of our business communication is done via emails. While email doesn’t need a wax seal to prove it’s authenticity you should still do your very best to end the email in the correct way – and that is obviously by using an attractive and professional email signature.
There are many benefits to a professional looking email signature, many of which have been covered by our past posts and articles.
The advantages of an awesome email signature
- Using one of our awesome email signatures shows your professionalism.
- A good HTML email signature should allow your receiver to know more about your business – products, blogs, and social media links.
- Your email signature is your electronic business card containing everything you want your clients to know about you.
- Email signatures form part of our company brand.
- Make your customers aware of new and important announcements. Your email signature can include time-limited banners to promote new offers or announce important changes.
When it comes to your company and your brand an email signature is a must, after all, it’s likely to be seen by more people than your website.